Photo by paul bica
I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit (TCEL) last week! I met some great people and learned more about creating an effective customer story.
Here are some key nuggets of information to help your organization transform the value they create for customers, employees and other key stakeholders by understanding your audiences’ key emotional drivers:
- “Customer Engagement: “The Glaring Blind-Spot You Have Been Ignoring”
- “Employee Recognition Programs Energize and Strengthen Customer-Centric Organizations”
- “How Current Trends are Shaping the 10 Growth Areas of Tomorrow”
- “Changing Behavior Towards the Customer Experience”
- “The Crazy Ones: How to be a Leader that Inspires Creativity and Innovation”
Stay tuned for additional TCEL highlights this month. Thank you for continuing to follow these updates and sharing your experiences and ideas!
What are some good conferences you’ve attended recently?