Join me July 29-31 in Chicago, Illinois for the 2014 Intranet & Digital Workplace Summit sponsored by the Advanced Learning Institute. As a guest blogger, I will share highlights before, during and after the Summit.
I’m excited about the prospect of attending this event with you and your colleagues. Together we can learn more about reinventing our intranets and creating digital workplaces that drive productivity, innovation and measurable business results, including:
- Fueling strategic thinking on a global intranet: leveraging our digital environments to drive efficiencies and a one-company culture
- Bringing digital employee engagement and collaboration to mobile and field-based employees
- Developing a digital governance network
- Understanding and demonstrating the business impact of the digital workplace on our organizations
- Aligning our digital workplaces with our business strategies
- Understanding the new role of SharePoint and Office 365 in our digital workplaces
- Driving culture change through enterprise social network adoption and engagement
- Integrating social, mobile and video tools to evolve our traditional intranets
Please share this information with those who might be interested in attending this event. I will post event highlights daily during this timeframe on Starry Blue Brilliance. Be sure to check it out!
In the meantime, watch for my pre-event posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Starry Blue Brilliance, and please share with your networks. Let’s keep the conversations going!
Thank you very much for your continued support. I’m very excited about this opportunity!
June 7, 2014 at 9:54 am
Do you know of a similar summit in Europe?
June 8, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Hi Cheryl, I’m checking with the conference planner for the Intranet and Digital Workforce Summit to see if she can make any recommendations for you. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back. Thank you very much for checking out my site. Stay tuned for more information! Peggy
June 22, 2014 at 1:40 pm
Hi Cheryl, Here are two resources that you may want to check out. http://www.intranetfocus.com/resources/conferences
Hope this helps! Peggy