Photo: Feliciano Guimarães from Guimarães, Portugal
Great stories can help you:
- Create meaningful connections with your employees
- Transform your intranet into a key collaboration and idea platform
- Improve your organization’s productivity and profitability
Need some inspiration on why and how to tell great stories? Read “Three Tips to Telling a Persuasive Story” by ePals CEO Katya Andresen.
To learn more about how to increase collaboration and employee engagement to drive business results, register for the 2014 Intranet & Digital Workplace Summit.
While you’re there, be sure to check out “How to Use Your Digital Workplace to Drive Collaboration, Build Trust and Transform the Way You Communicate” presented by James Warda, Chris Catania and Steve Cohen of the Corporate Communications team at Walgreen Co.
The Walgreen’s story will help you understand how to:
- Build (and sustain) the business case for an enterprise social network
- Give employees a place where they can become better informed, connected and engaged
- Build partnerships across the company, which is vital to the success of any intranet initiative
- Focus on key metrics to measure the success of your intranet
How does your organization’s intranet incorporate storytelling?
Pingback: Transform the Way You Communicate | Starry Blue Brilliance