Photo: Stefan Krause, License: LAL
Innovation. Creating ideas is only part of the challenge. The bulk of it is in the execution.
Back End of Innovation (BEI) is an event for do-ers. If you want to learn how to successfully navigate the back end of the innovation process, create a more effective delivery team and build collaboration in ways that accelerate your desired innovation outcomes, then this event is for you.
BEI: 100% Focused on Execution, will be held Oct. 6-8 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here’s a look at what you’ll experience:
- Immersive Innovation: Executives from local leading innovation firms deliver presentations at their company headquarters and give tours of their physical innovation spaces
- Learning Labs: Put innovation to work in real-time and walk away with new strategies to use back at the office
- Business Cases: Innovation experts deliver outlier cases, local knowledge cases and high-profile cases focusing on practicality
Here are other ways to stay connected with this event:
- twitter.com/BEI_Innovation #BEI14
- linkedin.com/Back End of Innovation
Is your organization an environment where innovation thrives?