Many organizations don’t realize what they can achieve through their own employee advocates. They are missing out on increased brand awareness and employee and customer satisfaction.
In “How to Turn Your Employees into Your Biggest Advocates,” Amanda Grinavich states that “employees’ passion about where they work and what they do is contagious – it makes others curious as to what’s so great about the place.”
In my profile of Mark Schumann, ABC, IABC Fellow, he explained that “an internal or employer brand means much more than how to recruit people to join an organization; its real value is how, once inside, employees commit to deliver what customers on the outside expect.”
Learn how to create a successful internal brand as Mark Schumann presents “Redefine Your Employer Brand and Deliver Your Brand Promise Authentically for Today’s Workforce” at the Strategic Internal Branding Conference, April 19-21 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Through hands-on exercises, you’ll learn best practices to:
- Re-define your employer brand
- Respond to changes in the employment marketplace
- Refresh what your employer brand must achieve
- Refocus how leadership inspires employees to deliver what your organization (and your brand) promises to customers
So you can successfully:
- Define how employees must deliver what the brand promises to the company’s consumers
- Secure real-time qualitative insight into how the employer brand can symbolize what it takes for an employee to “own” this connection with customers
- Engage and influence how the organization’s senior leadership live the employer brand and what that means to employees, customers and other stakeholders
Register for the Strategic Internal Branding Conference. Together we’ll learn about using authentic internal branding communications to create brand champions, build culture and engage employees to live and deliver on the brand promise.
Since I’m a conference supporter, just mention Starry Blue Brilliance when you register to receive a $200 discount. 🙂
Please share this information with your networks. The Twitter hashtag is #ALI_IntBranding.