Golden Gate Bridge photo by Pixabay
As I reported last month and confirmed in person this month, learning opportunities are blooming in Marketing Analytics & Data Science.
Here’s a brilliant collection of marketing analytics and data science insights from the Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference in San Francisco.
Please read and share these stories so we can all learn how to deploy marketing analytics and data science to drive our businesses and organizations forward.
All of these stories are featured on The Market Research Blog.
- How Customer Service Boosts Your Marketing Strategy
- Building New Businesses with Data
- Macro Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Insights, Data and Actions for Marketing to Generations X, Y and V
- Reaching Your Ultimate Buyer with Social Media Data Retargeting
- How to Structure and Tell a Persuasive Story
- Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference: Day 1 Highlights
- Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference: Day 2 Highlights
- Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference: Day 3 Highlights
Thanks to Edmund Balogun, Conference Producer; his fabulous team; and Amanda Ciccatelli, Content Marketing & Social Media Strategist, for inviting me and for producing and promoting an outstanding conference!
Special thanks to Carl Bieniek @sqltigger, for helping to keep the #MADSCONF socialsphere active! 🙂