I had an incredible week at FireSky Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona for a learning adventure at the Strategic Internal Branding Conference. #ALI_IntBranding
The best part of my adventure was spending time with people who valued collaboration and having fun! I’m grateful to everyone who shared their time, expertise and insights with me. Connecting with good people creates good energy! 🙂
I was especially happy to have met in person these collaboration experts featured on my blog in March and April:
- Chris Dornfeld, President and Co-founder, Bonfyre
- Joe Pantigoso, Senior Director, Global Brand, SAP
- Mark Schumann, ABC, IABC Fellow, Founder and Principal, e-communicate
- Paul Barton, ABC, Principal Consultant, Paul Barton Communications, LLC
- Chuck Gose, founder and host of iCology; Corporate Communication Practice Leader, BroadSign; and Chairperson, Strategic Internal Branding Conference
- Denise Roberts McKee, Chief Operating Officer, AboutFace Media
- Rocky Walls, CEO, 12 Stars Media
- Michele Wolpe, Director of Employee Communications, AutoDesk
A big thank you also to Michela Moe and Erin Sherwood of Advanced Learning Institute (ALI) for connecting us all together for this memorable adventure.
Although the conference is over, my adventure continues with sharing follow-up stories with you. Stay tuned!