Photo by paul bica
I believe in the power of storytelling and you should too. Why?
There are many examples of how great storytelling evokes emotion, which causes your customers to take action. Here are just a few that I’ve written about recently:
- “How to Recognize Your Employees Through Storytelling”
- “A New Twist on Storytelling: The Cleveland Clinic Empathy Series Continues”
- “The Critical Element Missing from Your Customer Experience Programs”
- “How to Create an Emotional Customer Experience”
Ready to learn more? Here are some key resources to help you get started:
- “Go Beyond Advertising and Into Storytelling” by Jim Yu, Founder and CEO of BrightEdge
- Brains on Fire: Igniting Powerful, Sustainable, Word of Mouth Movements by Robbin Phillips, Greg Cordell, Geno Church and Spike Jones
If creating authentic brand identities through storytelling sounds intriguing to you, be sure to join Daryl Travis, CEO for Brandtrust, at the Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit this week in Miami, Florida as he presents “Using Emotional Energy to Make Your Customer Experience Programs Easier, Faster and Smarter.”
There’s still time to register! Go to www.iirusa.com/totalcustomer for details.
Stay connected with TCEL:
- twitter.com/TotalCustomer #TCEL14
- linkedin.com/Total Customer Experience Leaders
How does your organization create an authentic brand identity?