Advances in technology continue to shape our future. What we learn and do today will help us succeed tomorrow.
Join me June 8-10, 2016 for IIR USA’s Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference (MADS) in San Francisco, California. Together we’ll learn how to deploy marketing analytics and data science to drive our businesses and organizations forward.
Here’s a peek at a few of the presentations and speakers on the agenda:
- “Marketing in a Hyper Connected World” by Theo Priestley, Technology & Digital Evangelist and Forbes Contributor
- “Industrial Internet: Building the Digital Industrial World with Data Science” by Beena Ammanath, Executive Director, Data Science, GE
- “Foreseeing the Next Big Innovations and Marketplace Risks” by Alec Ross, Author, The Industries of the Future, New York Times Best Seller
- “Customer Valuation: The Time is Now!” by Peter Fader, Professor of Marketing, Co-Director of the Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative
- “Data Lessons Learned from Baseball’s Billy Beane”
- “What Does ‘Moneyball’ Mean for Media Publishers?”
- “Discover Your Stories in Big Data”
- “Uncover the Human Side of Data & Analytics”
- “Facebook Breaks Bad Marketing Habits with Data”
- “Learn How Twitter Measures the Value of Customer Service for Brands”
- “See TV’s Future through Predictive Analytics”
- “Playing Detective with Data”
Looking forward to attending this event with you!