Join me Dec. 9-11 in Las Vegas, Nevada for Advanced Learning Institute’s “Intranets, Content, & Collaboration” Conference. Together we’ll learn about reinventing our intranets and creating digital workplaces that drive productivity, engagement, innovation and measurable business results.
Here’s a peek at a few of the presentations and speakers:
- “Culture is King: Using Your Intranet to Enhance and Reflect an Authentic Community,” Sharif Ezzat, Sr. Manager, Brand & Digital Communications, Genentech
- “Transforming a Multi-Generational Culture Using Collaboration Tools, New Technologies and Social Media,” Woody Goulart, President, IABC Las Vegas
- “How to Empower Your Employees to Tell Your Organization’s Story by Using an Inside-Out Approach,” Christy Punch, Digital Media Consultant & Product Manager, Wells Fargo
As a conference supporter, I can offer you special pricing to attend this event:
- Now through October 28, anyone who uses Priority/VIP code SBB when registering will receive a $200 discount on Early Bird pricing.
- After October 28, anyone who uses Priority/VIP Code SBB when registering will a receive a $200 discount on Regular pricing.
Please share this information with your networks. The Twitter hashtag is #ALI_Intranets.
In the meantime, watch for my conference posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Starry Blue Brilliance.
Thank you very much for your continued support and readership. I’m looking forward to attending this event with you!
Pingback: Collaboration Begins Here |
Pingback: The Key to Your Digital Transformation Success |
Pingback: Collaboration is its Own Reward |